The top management of “Destilacija” is fully committed to take on jobs for which there are adequate capabilities to meet, while respecting all applicable national and international standards.
We believe that the way we run our business is crucial to our success. The top management of Distillation is committed to the realization of the highest quality products.
In order to achieve this goal, the policy of HI “Destilacija” is to establish an effective system of integrated standards in all aspects of business activities. Each employee is responsible for the quality of his work and is obliged to adhere to IMS documents as well as to perform tasks assigned to him by his superiors.
The policy of HI “Destilacija” is to achieve a reputation in business, environmental protection, safety and health at work, more comprehensive and careful cooperation and providing better, faster and more efficient services to our customers / users.
In this regard, the following IMS policy principles have been established:
- Improving quality is the basic task of all employees,
- The expected quality should be achieved with the greatest possible reduction of costs, increase of efficiency and productivity which will contribute to a better standard of employees,
- All employees should save resources and energy, reduce or eliminate pollution of the work and environment and controlled waste management,
- Our products should be better than competitors in terms of quality, deadline and prices, all our associates and suppliers must meet the policy of our company,
- Our enduring commitments are facility safety and healthy and safe workplaces that strive for zero levels of risk for employees.
The top management of the HI “Destilacija” will ensure that all employees fully implement the IMS Policy and achieve the set goals through their work.
The top management of HI “Destilacija” will always keep up with new technology and provide adequate training for all employees in order to efficiently perform work tasks.
The main goal of IMS HI “Destilacija” is to ensure the permanent fulfilment of all requirements by the standards ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 14001: 2004, OHSAS 18001: 2007 and the HACCP system.